Digital Energy SG Series UPS 10-150kva
The GE Digital Energy™ SG Series is one of the best performing and most reliable three-phase UPS systems, providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications.
Digital Energy SG Series UPS 225-300kva
The GE Digital Energy™ SG Series is one of the best performing and most reliable three-phase UPS systems, providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications. Every SG Series system operates in double conversion mode with true on-line VFI(voltage and frequency independent) operation, yielding the maximum levels of power reliability for all mission critical processes. The Digital Energy™ SG Series was developed using GE’s Design for Six Sigma methodology to ensure that the product fully meets customer requirements and expectations.
GE’s unique Redundant Parallel Architecture™ (RPA™) allows up to eight (8) units to be paralleled for redundancy or capacity. This flexible and cost-effective design controls the UPS system in a true peer-to-peer configuration, with redundancy in all critical elements and functions. This advanced technology provides the highest possible system reliability for mission critical applications, eliminating single points of failure associated with other types of UPS systems. The RPA™ system employs voltage based sharing and precision phase control, resulting in the most accurate load sharing in the industry.
Every GE UPS system is fully supported by GE’s Global Service steam, providing world-class, 7×24 preventive and corrective services, training and application expertise.
Features and benefits:
- Extremely low output voltage distortion and faster transient response for non-linear and 100%step loads
- Redundant Parallel Architecture™
- (RPA™ ) increases system reliability by eliminating single points of failure.
- SVM (Space Vector Modulation), an advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) digital control technique, to modulate the inverter, resulting in fast transient response with high efficiency
- Energy efficient output across the load range, with best in class part load efficiency
- Superior Battery Management (SBM) enhances battery life and reduces cost of operation
- Intelligent Energy Management™ (IEM™) automatically determines the most efficient mode of operation for the RPA™ system, reducing overall operating costs
- Zig zag output transformer for inverter isolation providing improved output performance
- Designed for serviceability with front service access and open architecture to reduce maintenance and repair costs
- Integrated internal manual maintenance bypass reducing the need for external equipment
- Automatic start-up procedure and a user-friendly interface simplifies UPS operation
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics via LAN or internet
- Casters and leveling feet ease installation